Terms and conditions
We only rent for a minimum of one week. A discount of 10% is offered from the second week.
The week runs from Saturday at 5 pm to the following Saturday at 11 am sharp.
The house is not suitable for children under 5, nor for people with reduced mobility.
1 – Price of the week : CHF 1600.-
Included in the price:
- Welcome aperitif
- All charges, i.e.: spring water taps, hot water, oil central heating, firewood for the 2 indoor stoves and for the grill in the garden, electricity, landline telephone and unlimited and secure access to the internet
- The use of our food and organic products of choice, the necessities (toilet paper, trash bags, tissues, soap etc.) and everything in the house
- Basket of seasonal fruit and bouquet of fresh flowers
- Free access to all indoor and outdoor spaces (terrace and garden), as well as the parking space
- Bath towels and hand towels, as well as bed linen
- Freely available throughout the week are our 3 canoes (for 4 adults and 2 children) with oars and life jackets (mandatory).
- To give you a better idea, the indicative rental price in the region is currently CHF 25.- to CHF 30.- per adult per day.
- Their use is under your full responsibility.
- Cleaning at the end of your stay
2 – Reservation
A deposit of 50% of the amount of the rental is collected at the time of reservation, and the balance on arrival, to be paid in cash.
Credit cards are not accepted.
The reservation will only actually be recorded upon receipt of the double of the contract, dated and signed, as well as the receipt of the deposit in our bank account (according to the breakdown indicated in the contract).
These elements must imperatively reach us within 10 days of signing the contract. After this period, the reservation will be cancelled.
3 – Cancellation
In case of cancellation of the stay, the deposit paid is not refunded. A cancellation in the month preceding the stay entails the payment of the total amount indicated in the contract.
4 – Additional costs:
- The mandatory tourist tax of CHF 3.- per adult per night (cantonal tax).
- A deposit of CHF 500.-, in cash only, is required upon arrival, and returned on departure if the premises are in order.
5 – Internet and phone
To better enjoy the spirit of the place, the house deliberately has no television. Tenants can bring their own equipment and connect to the wi-fi. A quality Bluetooth speaker is also available.
The number of the fixed telephone of the house is 032/969 17 70. It can be used freely for all communications in Switzerland.
6 – Animals
Pets are allowed, under certain conditions, to discuss before. We will charge an extra CHF 100.- for your pet, as a price for the week
7 – Smoking
It is forbidden to smoke in the house. The terrace is equipped to comfortably accommodate smokers, sheltered from the weather and with blankets to bundle up if necessary.
8 – Departure
On departure, the premises must be left clean and tidy. The dishes should be cleaned and stored and garbage removed.
The damage noted or heavy soiling are the responsibility of tenants and are charged in addition.